Tuesday 31 May 2011

Jenny and Tony – better Known as Graham and Spencer Fashions in another Life

Jenny graham and Toni Spencer, collectively known throughout the fashion industry by the name of Graham and Spencer are famed the world over for their creative designs in luxurious velvet, creating designs in cutting edge fashion us mere mortals can only ever dream of. In a different life perhaps I could have taken up the scissors in a similar manner and left a legacy and remembered for filling a gaping void in the marketplace of something contemporary, luxurious, yet young and hip at the same time.
In the meantime all I can manage is my crocheting and knitting, but I live to dream on.
Now, if and when I want something new, innovative and completely me I just turn to Boutique la Fleur where I can order the latest creations in velvet by Graham and Spencer.

No comments:

Post a Comment