Friday 13 January 2012

Possibly the largest but certainly the best of garden centres Manchester has to offer

Possibly the largest but certainly the best of garden centres Manchester has to offer, and not only for the huge selection of plants, shrubs, trees and all things green; certainly the entire staff team believe passionately in the environment and have a vision of a healthier, happier and greener future. The mantra they adopt is one small step along the road to a more sustainable world.
For a non gardener like me I love the way I am able to get great advice and assistance with all my gardening queries; it is a dirty job but “her indoors” insists it needs to be done. Personally, it gives me a good excuse to take time out and enjoy some fine food in the CaffĂ© nel Verde restaurant, another bonus of shopping and gardening with the team at bents.
Now, I really must watch my waistline!

No comments:

Post a Comment