Sunday 19 June 2011

Web Marketing Ottawa Company UberSEOgirl Employs Guys Too

Web marketing Ottawa based company UberSEOgirl employ guys too, but ya have to love the name, I am still trying to wring it out of them why they called it this, maybe it is a good sense of humor, I can’t tell.
What I can say is the website I asked for was designed and ready with amazing speed and alacrity, clean neat lines and a place for everything, and everything in its place, completely search engine optimized and the offer of a complete internet marketing strategy was mine for the taking.
I was impressed to say the least and one while I was admiring it the thought struck me about my pride and joy e-commerce website; such clean and tidy design, everything in its place and everything thought through, that is typically a woman.
I just can’t believe a man could do all of those things without being reminded.

No comments:

Post a Comment